VODAFONE - IoT Conference
In October 2018 Vodafone hosted a tech conference on the topic of “Internet of Things” IoT for 200 CEO’s and Vodafone B2B customers. Solid Havas was responsible for designing, planning and implementing the entire conference.
Vodafone is one of the world's largest telecoms operators and IoT (internet of things) services provider in Greece. The goal for this conference was to both inspire a very demanding audience as well as sell Vodafone's tech solutions for businesses. Therefore, inspire and convert at the same time.
- Inspire with innovative content a demanding audience
- Present Vodafone solutions on global IoT platform in different business industries
- Enhance the benefits of how IoT Improves Business
- We divided the event in two different areas to service both the conference as well as the booth area. The conference area had a huge led screen and a10m stage. The experiential area was composed by 6 different booths that were designed in a way to welcome customers while showcasing demos and solutions.
- The content of the conference was very important therefore key speakers such as Peter Economidis, Vodafone’s CEO and top management all presented their view on IoT.N. Ipofantis, a well-known speaker was invited as the moderator of the event to keep energy level high.
The event was very successful both in terms of the content as well as the organization, leaving the 200 CEOs satisfied with their attendance. In addition, 20 media journalists and tech bloggers also joined the conference creating a lot of publicity among prestigious media.