PRAKTIKER - The Paths of Change
The new era of Praktiker and their change, is so impressive that when you show someone all the new products, you will need to repeat over and over where you’ve bought them from until he believes it! The repetition may become boring. However, sometimes it can be very creative, and funny. Where? Ιn soap operas, of course.
The surprise someone faces when he is exposed to Praktiker’s change inspired the creation of the web series "The Paths of Change" starring Diana and Christopher, whose relationship is "shaken" by the changes that take place in their home. The series followed all the clichés of a typical soap opera and expressed the change of Praktiker in a distinct, humorous and unique way. The first season consisted of 4 episodes that took place in 4 different rooms of the couple’s villa. Each episode showed different products each time.
The objectives of the campaign were the following:
1) further build the new positioning that focuses on brand change, introduced earlier in the same year from ATL communication with the line: «Praktiker. It changes the house».
2) traffic to praktiker.gr and stores
3) boost online / offline sales.
The web series launched on Facebook as a wall activation in which users had the opportunity to answer questions about the content of each episode, indicating some of the furniture that "starred" in the series!
The series was also featured on YT, IG & landing page / e-shop inside Praktiker.gr where users could buy the products that appeared in each episode.
Campaign was promoted in all aforementioned channels via pre rolls, sponsored posts, IG Stories, true view & shopping ads and other.
- 1.000.000 Views
- 3.500.000 Impressions
- 500.000 Reach
- 3.000 positive comments for the campaign
Ermis Awards 2019
Bronze Award in Ermis Ad / Digital Video / Series of projects
Social Media Awards 2019
- Bronze Award - Best of Facebook Family of Apps - Communication - Retail / Ecommerce
- Silver Award- Best of YouTube - Communication - Retail / Ecommerce
- Silver Award - Best of YouTube - Innovation - Storytelling & Long-form Branded Content